Friday 25 April 2014

Spring is here

Hello!
Here's a card I made tonight
Sketch I have used is from Stella says sketch challenge
For a backgroud I used daisy embossing folder.  Border is Martha Stewart punch.
Image is spring boot from Bugaboo stamps and it's coloured with promarkers.
Sentiment is SU You're lovely stamp set. There's also some twine from American crafts, flower button from my stash and a few green gems in two shades.

Challenges I am entering:
catchthebugblog - bingo (flowers, border, button)
catchthebugblog - Stella says sketch
chocolatecoffeecards  - spring

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, love that embossed background. Thanks for playing along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us for BUGABOO BINGO! this week. We wish you Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll I never realised a welly boot could look so good! Super colouring of that wonderful Bugaboo image, a great card to share with us at SSS, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card with so much detail. I love the embossed background. The image is really cute too. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja Robbins

    ReplyDelete